Due to the amount of donation requests our organizations receives and limited availability, we ask that all donation requests follow the below guidelines prior to submission:
- Donation requests should be made by, or on behalf of, a registered nonprofit in the State of South Dakota. Requests for other entities, or nonprofits based out of South Dakota can not be considered.
- Requests should only be for in-kind (ticket) donations. We do not provide any monetary funding for donations.
- Requests should be made at least 60 days in advance for greater chance of approval by events.
- We cannot guarantee donations to specific concerts or events. Please do not ask for donations to a specific show.
- Requests are considered on a rolling basis, and are approved/denied by an internal committee. Not all requests will be approved, and those that are approved may not be approved until closer to the date of your event. Once a decision has been made, a member from our organization will reach out to you. Please do not send additional requests.
- If you are requesting a large number of tickets to a Sioux Falls Storm or Sioux Falls Stampede game, please reach out to the teams directly as we can not accommodate these requests at the venue-level.
- All requests should be written and provided to Director Marketing & Public Relations. Please include the organization name, event name and date, main contact person and phone number, and additional information with your request. Phone call and in-person requests will not be considered.