Ticket Policies & Procedures
Concert, sport, and special event tickets can be purchased at the KELOLAND Box Office inside the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, www.ticketmaster.com, or charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The KELOLAND Box Office is located on the first floor of the PREMIER Center, just inside the main entrance, facing the Canaries Stadium. Call the Box Office directly for information at (605) 367-8460 (no ticket sales).
The KELOLAND Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with extended hours on event days. For weekend events, the KELOLAND Box Office opens at 10:00 a.m. (concerts) or 12:00 pm (Stampede and Storm games).
Handicapped accessible seating is available. View seating charts for upcoming events, or view our ADA Policy.
Buyer Beware: Important Information Regarding Ticket Purchases
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing company for events at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center. The KELOLAND Box Office, www.Ticketmaster.com, and Ticketmaster charge-by-phone are the only authorized sources for event tickets. Tickets purchased from an unauthorized ticketing website may be fraudulent and unusable for entry, and will not be exchanged and/or refunded by Denny Sanford PREMIER Center or Ticketmaster. If you have questions, please call our Box Office at (605) 367-8460.
Types of Payment Accepted
The KELOLAND Box Office accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Photo ID is required for all credit card sales.
Customers can pick up their tickets at the Will Call window of the KELOLAND Box Office. You must present a photo ID, confirmation number and credit card used to place the order if purchased through Ticketmaster. Tickets will only be given to the person named on the ticket order. .
Children’s Age Requirements
Most Events: children under three are free (some exceptions)
Stampede: children under three do not require a ticket
Storm: children under four do not require a ticket.
If your child requires a seat, you will have to purchase a ticket.
Items Not Allowed
For your safety and protection, management reserves the right to enforce the following restrictions:
• No alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use.
• No Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras or tripods.
• No cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers.
• No backpacks, duffel bags, or oversized bags (bigger than 13" x 15").
• No fireworks.
• No flags/signs with poles.
• No laser pens/pointers of any type.
• No noisemakers such as air horns or vuvuzelas.
• No oversized bags, backpacks, or duffel bags.
• No pepper spray / mace.
• No weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry.
• Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management.