Policies & Procedures
Still cameras are allowed in Denny Sanford PREMIER Center for most events. Professional photographic and video equipment may be prohibited for some concerts and special events unless otherwise approved in writing from facility/event management. Please contact our administration office at (605) 367-7288 for event-specific information.
Guest Services is located in the Arena Administration Office around the corner from the Box Office windows.
Lost and Found
Items that are found while cleaning up the building are brought to the Administration office and logged in. If patrons call looking for an item they have lost, their name and contact information is also logged.
For items lost at Howard Wood Field, please call (605) 367-7900.
Items Not Allowed
For your safety and protection, management reserves the right to enforce the following restrictions:
• No alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use.
• No Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods or other camera stands, iPads, tablets, GoPros, or selfie sticks.
• No cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers.
• No backpacks, duffel bags, or oversized bags (bigger than 6.5" x 4.5").
• No fireworks.
• No flags/signs with poles.
• No laser pens/pointers of any type.
• No noisemakers such as air horns or vuvuzelas.
• No oversized bags, backpacks, or duffel bags.
• No pepper spray / mace.
• No weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry.
• Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management.