ASM Global has an excellent and immediate opening for a Camera Operator. Responsible for setting up, operating and tearing down camera equipment for scoreboard video production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (other duties may be assigned)
- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setup camera equipment before events.
- Operate camera under direction of Sr. Video Operator.
- Responsible for returning equipment to storage as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
- Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of computers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function. Must have the physical ability to maneuver around facility(ies), at times, walking and/or standing up to 8-10 hours daily. Occasionally may be required to kneel, climb to high walkways or balance and lift up to and/or move up to 50 lbs.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
1201 N. West Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 605-367-7288.