SMG Sioux Falls currently has numerous positions open for the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center and Orpheum Theater Center.
To apply for full-time positions, applications may be picked up at the Sioux Falls Arena or resumes may be sent to:
Heather Christion, SMG Sioux Falls, 1201 N. West Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
FAX: 605-338-1463 - EMAIL: SMG_RESUME@premier-center.com
- Event set up & tear down
- Cleaning/upkeep of the facility before, during, after and between events
- Assists outside grounds maintenance staff when necessary.
- Opens and/or closes ticket window as required.
- Accurately dispenses tickets as requested by patrons; accepts payment and makes changes accurately.
- Maintains accurate count of tickets sold.
- Completes daily ticket sales report.
- Distributes tickets according to Will Call procedures.
Premium Level Attendant
- Pre-event suite set up.
- Guest relations activities that include greeting and directing guests.
- Verify guest tickets, assuring the exclusiveness of the premium level seating.
- Ensure there is an effective and efficient response to patron issues and needs.
- Direct customer service complaints and inquiries to proper manager/supervisor.
Seasonal Grounds Worker - Snow Removal
- Operate grounds maintenance equipment in a safe manner including, but not limited to : pick-ups with snow plows, skid-steers, and hand shovels.
- Manual snow removal of sidewalks.
- Clean grounds and parking lots before, during, and following events.
- Prepare ice for all practices, games, and other ice events.
- Operate and maintain the ice re-surface and ice-edger equipment.
- Must be familiar with techniques for repairing and building ice around hockey goals and other areas.
To apply for part time positions, applications may be picked up at the Administration Office in either the Arena or PREMIER Center.
All future openings will also be posted to the Department of Labor website at:
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Spectra Food Service is currently has numerous positions open for the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center and Orpheum Theater Center.
Applications may be picked up at the Administration Office in either the Arena or PREMIER Center. Questions about Spectra positions may be directed to Troy Miller at 605-367-4173.