General Rules on the distribution of literature, petition-gathering, informational protests and/or demonstrations at Denny Sanford PREMIER Center:
- If an individual or individuals wish to distribute literature to guests, gather petitions, conduct an informational protest and/or demonstration at Denny Sanford PREMIER Center that individual should inform ASM Global by calling (605) 367-7288 in advance of the event.
- While it is not required, it will be helpful to ASM Global if the individual provides a phone number at which s/he can be reached to respond to any inquiries with respect to the distribution, informational protest and/or demonstration.
- The use of physical structures, e.g., tables, must be approved by ASM Global and shall not interfere with guest ingress, egress or appreciation of an event, or cause harm or damage to the facility or grounds.
- An individual or individuals will be allowed to make their views known on ASM Global managed grounds (i.e. Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, Convention Center, and Arena) so long as their statement of those views does not interfere with guest ingress, egress or appreciation of an event occurring at the facility. The distribution of literature, petition-gathering, informational protest and/or demonstration will occur in an exterior area designated by ASM Global and will not be closer than 100 feet from any facility entrance.
- During the distribution of literature, petition-gathering, protest and/or demonstration, all literature, signs, placards, etc., shall be tended by an individual. All undistributed literature, signs, placards, etc., shall be disposed of in an appropriate manner by the individual(s).
- Distribution of literature, petition-gathering informational protests and/or demonstrations are not permitted inside a leased area or building. These spaces are under contract with the client and therefore are no longer considered public spaces.
- Any type of literature, sign, placard, etc. will not imply that it is a publication of the City of Sioux Falls, ASM Global, Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, and such material will not imply that it is endorsed or sanctioned by the City of Sioux Falls, ASM Global or any ASM Global managed facility.
- The literature and protest/demonstration materials will not utilize any pictures, materials or other items in violation of any copyright, trademark or trade name of the City of Sioux Falls, ASM Global or any ASM Global managed facility, without the prior written consent of the City or ASM Global.
- Distribution of literature shall be made only to pedestrian traffic; distribution to vehicular traffic including parked vehicles is prohibited. (Sioux Falls City Ordnance Part II, Chapter 3, Article II, Section 3-20 “No person shall throw or deposit any handbill in or upon any vehicle.”)
- The sale of or distribution of goods or services on City property, including ASM Global managed parking lots, without consent is prohibited.
- ASM Global reserves the right to expel from any ASM Global managed grounds and facilities any individual or individuals who violate the aforementioned rules.
- Any questions can be directed to ASM Global at (605) 367-7288.
No unapproved marketing will be allowed on Denny Sanford PREMIER Center property. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized distribution of literature and flyers and the posting of signs, flags, banners and posters.
People found passing out literature or any written forms of unauthorized marketing will be asked to collect all pieces handed out and leave the complex. The marketing company may be subject to being billed for clean-up costs for any additional pieces found.