The staff at Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, Arena, and Convention Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Patrons have a right to expect an environment where:
- Patrons will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all ASM Global Personnel.
- Patrons will enjoy the entertainment experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Patrons will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Patrons will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Patrons who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing field will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Patrons will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Patrons will comply with requests from ASM Global staff regarding operations and emergency response procedures.
- Patrons will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
ASM Global staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and patrons are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, crowd management or guest services staff member. Patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund.
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, Arena, Convention Center, and ASM Global staff and clients thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.