Yogafest 2020 promises to be nothing short of amazing! Whether you are attending in person, or from the comfort of your home, you will leave feeling energized, refreshed, and reconnected. We have nine (9) skilled instructors, to lead you on your yoga journey.
All attendees will experience three classes. Attendees choose two 50 minutes classes out of a possible eight options, with the third class being with all-attendees and instructor. The first session will begin at 8 a.m. and the last session begins at 10:45 a.m. In between sessions, take a protein break and hear from Dr. Sarah Kenyon owner of Vibrant Health Chiropractic, as well as visit with vendors.
Please note that class sizes are limited for social consideration. You will want to arrive early to sign up for your preferred class. Registration begins at 7:15 am, welcome at 7:50 am and classes starting promptly at 8:00 am
WARRIOR SESSION 1
1. Hatha/vinyasa – taught by Sarah Bruxvoort Yoga Class Description: Enjoy a small retreat from all of the stressors in your life. You will connect your breath, mind, and spirit to your body through breathwork, meditation and intentional asanas.
2. Yoga Sculpt – taught by Ignite Fitness Class Description: High energy, sweaty, beat driven, invigorating yoga with weights and cardio. It’s faster paced and will challenge you both physically and mentally.
3. Vinyasa – taught by Great Life Class Description: A dynamic class offering a full spectrum of yoga benefits: endurance, flexibility and strength. Yoga postures (asanas) are connected through breath for a transformative and balancing effect. With no two vinyasa flow classes being the same, you will be given a different and rewarding experience every time you step onto your mat.
4. Hip Hop Yoga – taught by Element Yoga Class Description: No fancy moves. We do yoga to hip hop music
WARRIOR SESSION 2
1. The Art and Science of Yoga – taught by Kristen Nichole Coaching Class Description: Is yoga an art or a science? It’s Both. This VinYin-style class integrates the neuroscience of breath and the physical movement of the body in order to bring more calm to our lives. In this all-levels class, we will blend an upbeat vinyasa flow with it’s slower restorative counterpart, Yin Yoga, for a dynamic full body and mind experience
2. Yin Yoga – taught by Kosha Class Description: This class will keep you low to the ground for fewer poses and longer holds. While your mind may be resistant at first, your body will appreciate the relaxing effects of the deep release and stretch of each pose. Yin yoga also works with the connective tissue in the body to promote blood flow, healing, and flexibility. Join Kendra for this class, the yin to your yang.
3. Slow & Flow Mediation – taught by Dakotah Class Description: It’s been a hard year-let’s slow down and let our breath and hearts guide our practice. Join Dakotah as we use pranayama and slow intentional movement to open the heart space and end with a loving kindness meditation to help us cultivate our healing inner light. Leave feeling refreshed and renewed to go out and spread the love!
4. Mind & Body Connection – taught by Shakti Fire Yoga by Autumn Class Description: We focus on Mind-Body connection & how you FEEL. We’re going to IGNITE your inner FIRE & spark TRANSFORMATION on & off your mat.
Wrap-Up – taught by Breathe & Believe Class Description: Yoga, Breathwork, and Meditation for Wholeness, Social Unity & Global Healing. Join us for a dynamic yoga experience of movement, breath, sound and meditation to foster unity within ourselves and on a collective level.
Virtual Attendees - A zoom link will be sent to you prior to the date of the event.
A portion of your registration will go to benefit Move To Heal.