All Denny Sanford PREMIER Center guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any inappropriate behavior as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Throwing, tossing or discharging any object
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words (verbal or written)
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees or performers
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Disturbing other guests enjoyment of the event
- Failure to comply with facility personnel
- Violating Denny Sanford PREMIER Center rules, regulations and policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center management reserves the right to deny entry or eject guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- No video recorders, audio recorders, or other similar electronic devices.
- No professional cameras, tripods, or selfie sticks.
- No weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry.
- No laser pointers/pens or fireworks.
- No backpacks, large bags (bigger than 13" x 15"), sealed packages of any kind (including gifts for performers).
- No bottles, cans, or coolers.
- No outside food or beverages (exceptions are made for certain circumstances).
- No dead or alive animals (except service animals).
- No posters or large signs.
- No alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use.
- No flags/signs with poles.
- No noisemakers such as air horns or vuvuzelas.
- No pepper spray/mace.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management.
Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the item, the patron may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of them or may be ejected from the facility.
Items which have varying policies include: Cameras, video/audio recording equipment and signs/flags/banners/posters. Please contact the Guest Services at (605) 367-7288 for more information.
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center has implemented a strict alcohol policy that is designated to protect the guests and the public from alcohol-related incidents. Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession and consumption of alcohol. Guests are responsible for their own drinking and are expected to drink responsibly. It is the responsibility of the patron to ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation when leaving the facility.
- Each patron consuming alcoholic beverages must show their ID to purchase alcohol. Some events will require IDs to receive a wristband to purchase alcohol.
- There is a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverage sold to each patron per purchase. This policy is subject to change at any time for any event at the discretion of facility/event management.
- Denny Sanford PREMIER Center management reserves the right to eject and have cited any individuals under the age of twenty one (21) who illegally purchase, possess or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation.
- Alcohol sales cutoff varies by event. Please contact the staff within the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center for more information.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility will immediately be ejected.
- No alcohol is allowed to leave the facility. Guests attempting to leave with alcohol will have the alcohol immediately confiscated.
- Some events may be designated as “non-alcohol” events. This means alcohol will not be served at these designated events. For information regarding specific event policies, please contact the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center at (605) 367-7288.
Any patron who is intoxicated before entering Denny Sanford PREMIER Center may be denied entry to the facility. Any patron found intoxicated within the venue and causing a disturbance as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
Cursing, or the use of offensive language or gestures, is prohibited at all times. Guests cursing or using offensive language or gestures may be ejected from the facility.
Entry to Field of Play/Performance Area
Any guests attempting to or actually entering a field of play or performance areas will immediately be ejected or subject to arrest and prosecution.
Any guests involved in a physical or verbal altercation are subject to ejection and arrest.
Puck is in Play Policy (Hockey)
For the safety of all fans, while the puck is in play during hockey games, guests must wait at the top of the vomitory until play has stopped to go to their seat.
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center management reserves the right to eject guests at their discretion (i.e. violation of facility rules, violation of laws, etc.) at any time. When a patron is ejected, tickets will be collected from the guests and no refund will be given
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center has a No Re-Entry policy. Guests leaving the facility to smoke in a designated smoking area must have their ticket stub and a hand stamp to obtain re-entry to the facility. Guests may be denied re-entry without hand stamp and ticket stub.
Purses, diaper bags, binoculars and mobile phones are permitted but subject to a search.
For the safety and security of other guests, players and performers, any bag brought into Denny Sanford PREMIER Center is subject to search. Only small personal handbags, baby bags or other bags that fit underneath the guest’s ticketed seat will be allowed into the venue. Denny Sanford PREMIER Center advises all guests to leave bags at home or in the patron’s vehicle.
All bags, jackets and guests are subject to search upon entering. For all events, guests are subject to searches including, but not limited to, pat downs and visual searches. Any guests refusing a search of any kind (either personal or bag) shall be refused entry to the facility and may not be eligible for a refund on their ticket purchase.
Denny Sanford PREMIER Center is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is allowed outside of the WEST entrance after the beginning of the first intermission. Any patron found smoking in a non-designated area will be subject to ejection and further consequences.
Guests leaving the facility to smoke in a designated smoking area must have their ticket stub and may have their hand stamped to obtain re-entry to the facility
Guests found throwing any object within the facility will be ejected.
Guests must possess a valid ticket at all times and are only allowed to sit in their ticketed seats. Guests unable to produce a ticket may be ejected from the facility without refund.
Guests who attempt to ‘sneak’ into the facility may be subject to further consequences.