Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
- Where can I park?
- There are tons of options! The complex has five lots surrounding the building as well as McCart Park, which is diagonal from the complex. In addition, there are plenty of street parking spaces available. For specific information and a map, visit our Directions & Parking page.
- Is parking free?
- Yes! All general public parking is free of charge.
- Do you offer shuttles?
- We do offer shuttles for select events. Visit the Directions & Parking page for more information, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get regular updates.
- Where can I purchase tickets?
- You can purchase tickets at the KELOLAND Box Office just inside the Main Entrance doors at PREMIER Center. KELOLAND Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 10 am - 5 pm, and late on event days. If an event falls on a weekend, KELOLAND Box Office opens at noon or one hour before the event begins, whichever is earliest.
- Can I get tickets at the door?
- If a show is not sold out, tickets are available for purchase before and during events. In most situations, the Box Office will close approximately 3/4 of the way through a show.
- Where can I pick up Will Call?
- Will Call is available at KELOLAND Box Office just inside Main Entrance doors at PREMIER Center. Certain windows are dedicated to Will Call only, and will have signs directing you.
- What do I need to bring to pick up my Will Call tickets?
- You will need to show a valid photo I.D., and if you purchased your tickets online or over the phone, you will need to bring the card you purchased your tickets with.
- What can / can't I bring into the building?
- Please visit out Policies & Procedures page for a list of prohibited items.
- Will I be searched at the door?
- For most events at PREMIER Center, staff will be inspecting bags. For some concerts, we will also be wanding patrons to ensure that prohibited items such as weapons do not enter the facility.
- Are there ATMs inside?
- Yes, we have ATMs located at both Box Offices as well as several located on the Main Concourse.
Additional Ticketing FAQs can be found here.