Operations Administrative Assistant
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant for the Operations Department in the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records in Operations department.
- Maintains and updates schedules in time management system for Operations/Maintenance staff.
- Tracks and maintains attendance records for Operations/Maintenance staff.
- Conducts required training for Operations/Maintenance staff.
- Conducts research, and compiles departmental reports.
- Completes monthly facility reports.
- Coordinates and arranges department staff and other meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares meeting location, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Two years related secretarial experience preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to use all office equipment, computer, fax machines, copy machines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Good communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Knowledge of computerized maintenance systems preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long hours; use hands to handle files, type and operate office machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle office correspondence.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 605-367-7288.